Join Us! Career opportunities at Codornices Veterinary Clinic
Are you motivated? Energetic? Have a passion for animals?
We are seeking people-oriented, compassionate RVT's or 1+ years experienced technicians with exemplary leadership skills to join our 4 Doctor clinic located in the Albany / Berkeley East Bay Area. We take great pride in providing the highest quality of care to our patients, and exceptional, personalized service to our clients. The right candidate will consistently demonstrate our core values of trust, compassion, dedication, honesty, and respect.
Technicians’ responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as a liaison between the Veterinarian and the client.
- Perform treatments as ordered by the veterinarian such as: venipuncture, administer vaccines, perform digital imagery, prepare and analyze cytology samples, and dispense/administer medications.
- Capable of venipuncture from lateral saphenous, cephalic, and jugular veins.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all procedures performed and their results.
- Care for hospitalized patients, including: admitting/releasing patients, feeding, medicating, placing IV/UR catheters, and obtaining necessary laboratory samples.
- Prepare patients for surgical procedures/dental prophylaxis and monitor anesthesia.
- Communicate with and educate our clients.
Our friendly staff’s team approach fosters an enjoyable work environment that promotes individual and professional growth. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate will take initiative, prioritize tasks, and help us continually improve our care for beloved patients.
Full-time benefits include pet care discounts, generous health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, uniforms and continuing education. Competitive salary is based on skill level and experience.